As part of the management team at Chick-fil-A Carlisle, you will work closely with other leaders to develop our team and shape the future of our business. This job centers around 5 Key responsibilities.
1. See and Shape the Future - able to develop a compelling vision of "whats next" and lead others towards making it a reality
2. Engage and Develop Others - Select, position, and train the right team members for the right roles. Provide accountability and feedback for prioritizing job expectations and following restaurant compliance.
3. Reinvent Continuously - takes the initiative to own personal growth and ask powerful questions that lead to innovation
4. Value Results and Relationships - executes the ability to motivate others to higher performance while creating a culture that fosters team work and appreciation
5. Embody the Values - lives out the core values of the restaurant both in and out of the workplace as an ambassador for the brand
- Available 40-45 hours per week. Shifts will include a mix of day, evenings, and weekends.
- Participate in day to day operations on the floor and activities in a high-volume, fast-paced restaurant.
- Proven track record of creating results and leadership
- Able to identify problems and create solutions to achieve goals
- Passion for growing and developing other leaders.
- Apply good stewardship practices of all resources (i.e. labor, food, and paper cost)
- Innovate new and improved experiences for guests.
- Grow the business by utilizing knowledge to promote guest satisfaction and profitability. Set goals to ensure priorities are aligned
Positive Work Environment
College Scholarship Program
Leadership Development that Involves:
- Caring Senior Leadership - Stays Engaged with Your Growth
- Learning to Lead as a Top Performer with a Vision that Aligns the Team, Promotes Challenge and Fosters Opportunities.
- Developing Skills that will Serve You the Rest of Your Life.
The Job Summary:
The Restaurant Manager (Director) helps direct the daily operations of the restaurant. The person in this position would oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. The Restaurant Manager (Director) will be responsible for conducting performance appraisals while motivating team members to their fullest potential and to maximize business results.