Culinary Team Member
At Chick-fil-A Carlisle, we believe food is important, but people are more important! If you are just looking for a job, there are other places that are hiring, but if you love serving others, being part of something bigger than yourself, and making a difference then you will find a lot of folks just like you, here, working hard to make a difference in every guest’s day. It’s more than a restaurant, it’s sorta like a family.
Every Team Member at Chick-fil-A must exhibit the following qualities:
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
- Be A Difference Maker -We won’t make you a difference maker, you already are, we just provide a place for you to shine and impact others.
- Flexible Hours- You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays -All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly with our Operator, Chuck –Chuck is an independent business owner, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his team, teaching them important business skills for the future and challenging and encouraging each team member to realize their potential.
- Competitive Pay -Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- No Experience Necessary–Just be ready to learn and serve!
$9.00-13.00/hr based upon availability, and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time